Mrs Dancing Moon Mentoring is tailored to women during the preconception to the postnatal years. My focus is on helping them actualize their truth and desires and create and offer tools and resources to help fulfill their goals with ease and grace. Some issues that arise range from:
~ creating more time for self-care
~ life/work balance
~ visualizing and expanding career goals or
~ reconnecting and supporting one's body pre, during, and post-baby
I am committed to helping women live and move into their full, amazing selves!
Each phase of womanhood metamorphs us not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, and spiritually as well. I can help develop and foster your goals so that you are shining and basking in your brightness!
I bring my wisdom from my life experience as a woman, wife, mom, sister, daughter, friend, doula, as well as my training from Queen Afua/Sacred Woman, Lara Catone/Artemis School, Joanne Cohen and Achintya Devi/Priestesses of the Moon, Celia Ward-Wallace/Soulful Coaching Academy & Super Fly Business Program, and Certified Coaches Federation among others.
Life as a mom, partner and career woman has its ups and downs, ebbs and flows, waxes and wanes, hills and valleys, some of which are expected and others one could never have planned for. Often we women tend to others' needs yet neglect our own, sometimes leaving us feeling unappreciated, out of touch with ourselves, drained, or depleted. If left without proper attention, our health can begin to deteriorate leaving us unwell to care for our loved ones and not able to enjoy life to its fullest.
During our sessions, I may address/use any of the following ~
- Connection to Spirit
- Dietary and lifestyle wellness
- Gentle embodied practices (Yoga for Radiant Health, Restore Your Core Method™, etc.)
- Breath work
- Journal writing
- Space holding
- and other tools and resources as needed
Some of my areas of expertise include:
- life balance
- self care
- career transition
- support and accountability for achieving your life's goals
- identifying your life's goals
- close diastasis recti (abdominal wall separation)
- reduce "baby belly"
- improve back pain
- strengthen pelvic floor muscles (including improving incontinence)
- assist with prolapse
- help eliminate PMS naturally
- Moon Cycle tracking/radiant cycle health
- fertility tracking + preparation
- living from your Divine Feminine
- increase low libido
- scar tissue release
- gain full body strength and flexibility
If you are ready to take a leap, contact me using the form below to set up a FREE 15 minute discovery call to see if we are a fit to work together to co-create your magic!
I look forward to helping you on your journey.
More testimonials can be found HERE.
IN PERSON EVENTS
HOW MAMA GETS HER GROOVE BACK
a 6 month journey to support, clarify, and honor YOU in your fullness
BEGINS FEBRUARY 13th!
You've spent so much time caring for your children, creating the foundation for your family ~ your values, parenting styles, your role as a care taker, house manager, and a contributor to the community. Now it's time to turn that mirror around and reflect it on YOURSELF!
✨ Are you the same person you were before having children?
✨ Have you been able to heal old wounds, stand firmly in your roots, be clear on your path and purpose OTHER than that of a mother?
👉🏽 If you are ready for a sacred space to be seen, heard, held, heal, and connect to your deepest passions and purpose, I welcome you with open arms to guide you on your journey!
cesarean recovery workshop
january 20, 2018, 4pm-6:30pm
@True Healing Bodywork, Redondo Beach, CA
For mothers who have experienced a planned or unexpected cesarean birth, this workshop provides the space for emotional and physical healing. As with ANY surgery, therapy can be most helpful. In addition, there can be emotional trauma, stagnation and scarring which can serve as reminders of joy, elation, gratitude, pain, grief, fear, or lack. During our time together we will:
- create a sacred and safe space to share our birth stories
- be reminded of our wholeness
- gain and share tools for sitting in and moving thru our healing
- move our bodies
- self reflect
- learn + perform external scar tissue massage
Workshop will take place at True Healing Bodywork in Redondo Beach. $50 per person. Pre-registration is required and can be done by clicking the button below. I look forward to supporting you on your healing journey!
#metoo Processing Event: A Safe Space to Heal
Saturday, February 3, 5pm-8pm @Brasil Brasil Cultural Center in Culver City
Donation based ~ no one turned away
~ We will sacredly gather + share our #metoo experiences while we hold space, listen, honor, and respect out fellow sisters.
~ We will also discuss how we can prevent further #metoo experiences from happening to us, our children, our nieces, sisters cousins, and friends.
~ Lastly, we will dance together as a means of healing individually + collectively.
No woman is alone.
WORKSHOP DATE TBD- STAY TUNED!!!
simple Self Care and Balance for Busy Moms
In this upcoming series we will focus on self-care and balance where we will explore expanding our possibilities to experience more ease, grace and joy in our lives!
Often times as moms, we can juggle so many schedules and so many activities that we often neglect the most important person-- OURSELVES!
In these sessions we will learn how to love our days rather than dread them. We will be reminded how amazing, powerful, gentle, warm, compassionate, loving, beautiful and strong we are.
We will look at aspects of our lives such as spiritual, emotional, physical, relations, work/career, and finances and create a plan that works for YOU to experience more joy and balance in ALL areas.
- Define what self care, balance, and self worth means on an individual level.
- Evaluate time you currently spend on nourishing your spiritual practice, health and wellness, finances, and relationships.
- Use self inquiry, movement, and community to help YOU decide what's most important to YOU and how you wish to spend your time each day, week, month and year.
- Create an individual, realistic plan to put into IMMEDIATE action leaving you feeling luscious, grounded, and balanced.
- Stay further connected, even AFTER the sessions have completed via Facebook group for added support and accountability.
- Includes one 1:1 session with yours truly
UNDERSTANDING OUR MOON CYCLE/ELIMINATING PMS NATURALLY
In this workshop we will cover:
- The four phases of our moon cycle
- How to naturally track our cycle
- How to support ourselves during each phase on a mental, physical, emotional and spiritual level
- How to integrate our modern lifestyle while still honoring and living in tune with our cycle
- How PMS can be manageable and even eliminated naturally
- Also included is a 1:1 session with me ($150 value) and inclusion in a private FB group for added guidance, resources and support
This workshop is a great resource for tween/teen girls, women looking to know the ideal times for getting and NOT getting pregnant, women looking for fertility awareness and support, and moms who previously did not get this valuable information or who are currently experiencing PMS for the first time.
Workshop dates TBD, STAY TUNED!
A bit about my journey--
Dancing on stages across the world was my identity, my expression of my full self. I truly felt I was being an inspiration, with dance as my vehicle of emotion. It was one of the best feelings in the world! As we all know how quickly life can turn, I had hit an all time low during my first experience postpartum. This transition came so abruptly, I felt isolated and helpless. Less than 2 years later, I was immediately in the newness of postpartum once again, but felt much more seasoned and able to manage the dynamics and the multi-tasking. I still felt awkward and not convinced that I should be on tour again, performing on stages with my babes in tow. I felt they needed more focused attention and not have it split on learning, practicing and performing choreography.
Almost 7 years after having my first child, I finally took the time and space to hear and receive my NEW life's purpose. Hallelujah!!! I CAN create time. I CAN create space. I CAN continue pursuing my dreams and goals. I CAN bring joy. I CAN bring PEACE. I CAN bring love to myself and my family. I must first remember it within myself to be able to share with the world.
I am here to share with my family, friends and strangers around the world that postpartum can be awesome, amazing, AND challenging. We do not have to give up our OLD selves, but rather REDEFINE who we are. This is exactly what I have done for myself. REDEFINED who I am and what I can best offer. We as mothers are sexy, powerful, strong, gentle, warm, compassionate, loving, AND beautiful. Sometimes we need to take baby steps, and to be reminded, encouraged and held in the process of remembering.
Now, I am THRILLED to be able to use my own life experiences as inspiration and offer coaching to propel other mamas to live in their AMAZINGNESS!!!
Thank you for reading.